BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is the premier provider of relationship mapping since 1999, enabling companies to leverage their relationships and unknown connections more effectively. BoardEx offers the most comprehensive, continuously growing global leadership database covering board members, C-suite executives, senior leaders and professional advisors. Our skilled team of 300+ analysts research, verify and maintain millions of profiles daily, ensuring that our data is solely collected from credible, public sources which cannot be edited by users. Our clients include the largest, global financial services, legal, professional services, fund managers and executive search firms, along with the most renown global research universities.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Institutional Sales, the Account Executive is a self-driven, results-oriented, sales professional with a positive outlook able to carry out professional sales activities to secure sales of all BoardEx products. Our clients are some of the most influential corporate advisors and fund managers in the world.
If you have excellent Sales skills, strong research and communication skills and are great at networking, we would like to talk. Four to seven years of “hunting” Sales experience selling software is a must; experience selling feeds and data is a plus. The role is based out of our New York City headquarters and requires the successful candidate to spend their time driving new business. If you are a Software Sales “hunter” with experience selling
into the financial services, legal, executive search or accounting space we would like to talk to you.
• Identify and prioritize industry sector opportunities and sell into identified sectors
• Secure demonstrations to senior decision makers within an organisation
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by email, post, telephone, and personal visits
• Close deals and see the process through to invoicing of contract value
• Regularly update relevant information on Microsoft Dynamics.
• Achieving monthly sales targets on a cumulative basis
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
General Requirements/Experience Required
• Experience working with and selling into executive search, bankers, lawyers, partners in consulting firms or PE/Hedge Fund owners/managers and also CTO’s, is a strong plus
• Experience with SaaS and fintech products a strong plus
• Understand the complex nature of CRM systems, the challenges surrounding their implementation and the integration of 3rd party data and software
• Ability to interact from C-Suite to Associate level required
• Very high presentation skills and exceptional face-to-face communication skills
• Computer literate with knowledge of CRM system Microsoft Dynamics
• Hard working with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and independently
• Have experience generating opportunities from cold call to close
• Self-motivated and able to prove this based on previous performance
• Effective collaborative, consultative sales skills to connect the needs of our clients with our capabilities
• Motivated by the desire to constantly learn in a changing environment and actively contribute to a dynamic team structure
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• Excels at networking, setting up meetings and closing deals
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Please attach a copy of your resume with "Account Executive" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer