The primary function of the Analyst will be to assist in the screening, collecting, interpreting and entry of data for the PrivateRaise database.
- Screening various sources to find deals/data to enter into the PrivateRaise database
- Extracting and interpreting data from the various sources.
- Entering data from sources into the database (includes creating profiles for corporate entities and transactions)
- Back up the Head of Research in general to assure smooth running of workflow and quality of data content in the database
General Responsibilities/Experience Required
- Demonstrated ability to track performance both in terms of quality and quantity
- Very strong ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success in screening and processing large amounts of information as quickly as possible
- Ability to co-ordinate tasks with other units to further the objectives of the product and firm
- Ability to work independently and make informed judgement calls
- Very strong reading comprehension, writing and editing skills
- Very good number sense and strong overall arithmetic skills
- Experience in data and performance reporting
- Conceptual knowledge of UK, US, and European and Rest of World organizations
- Strong team player and ability to foster good team relations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (particularly Outlook and Excel)
- Familiarity with Bloomberg terminal
- Familiarity with SEC filing, general regulatory reporting, corporate capital structures and corporate finance concepts
-Bachelor's or higher degree
Please send your resume with "Analyst, PrivateRaise" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TheStreet, Inc., (www.t.st) an award winning financial media company recently named on Folio’s list of Top Places to Work in Media, providing business and financial news, investing ideas and analysis to personal and institutional investors worldwide. The Company's portfolio of business and personal finance brands includes: TheStreet, RealMoney, RealMoney Pro, Action Alerts PLUS, MainStreet and RateWatch. To learn more, visit www.thestreet.com. The Deal, the Company's institutional business, provides intraday coverage of mergers and acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control. To learn more, visit www.thedeal.com.
Since its inception in 1996, TheStreet has distinguished itself from other financial media companies with its journalistic excellence, unbiased approach and interactive multimedia coverage of the financial markets, economy, industry trends, investment and financial planning.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that a TheStreet recruiter will never ask you for a credit card or any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. We would also never ask you to purchase any type of equipment when you are first employed with the company. All of our vacancies can typically be found at http://corporate.thestreet.com/employment.