Real Money is a subscription service for analysts, investment professionals and high-net-worth individuals looking for original industry insights and actionable trading advice.The parent company The Street Inc. was founded by Jim Cramer 22 years ago and is the oldest online financial platform offering a range of free content, subscription and data services. Real Money is seeking a Senior Editor for its London bureau to help edit and write smart financial content for our audience of sophisticated investors in the United States and around the world.
• Edit copy and fact-check stories for New York desk.
• Manage Real Money contributors based in Europe.
• Monitor breaking news sources, analysis and market data.
• Write market analysis pieces and reports.
General Requirements/Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Must be authorized to work in the U.K.
• 5-7 years of business reporting and editing experience
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Comfort level with financial terminology and numbers
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements with "Real Money Editor" in the subject line to email@example.com.
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.