TheStreet.com is looking for freelance reporters to work remotely.
These positions will involve writing articles related to investing, markets, personal finance and business news in a fast-paced, real-time environment.
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent writing and reporting skills honed through working three to five years or more at a business Web site, news wire or other media organization;
• Knowledge of U.S. and foreign markets, investing, economic data and personal finance;
• The ability to work in a fast-paced journalism environment;
• A personal interest in investing;
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) would be a plus.
For freelance openings working remotely, please submit your resume and three best writing samples to email@example.com