RateWatch, a division of TheStreet, Inc. and leading provider of up-to-date rate information utilized by the banking industry, is looking for a Market Research Specialist to gather information in a timely and efficient manner for RateWatch clients while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
• Gather accurate product and rate information
• Enter rates accurately via phone, fax, e-mail and web within minimum quality standards
• Maintain important financial institution information such as rate change day, open and closing times, institution name, contact person, address (web, e-mail, and mailing), and phone number changes
• Communicate financial institution requests to proper RateWatch personnel in a reasonable time frame
• Complete workload while maintaining a three star benchmark for rates via level
• Attend RateWatch meetings and provide feedback when appropriate
• Keep up-to-date on information distributed within the department
Knowledge and Skills:
• The ability to effectively adapt to new procedures and technologies
• Demonstrated listening and probing skills
• The ability to exercise good judgment in responding to contacts
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Demonstrated writing skills, along with PC keyboarding skills with the ability to type 30 CWPM are desired
• Proficiency in 10 key data entry is also preferred
• Knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to products and services is helpful, but is not required
• This individual must also have attention to detail
• High School Diploma or GED
Please send your resume and salary requirements with "MRS" in the subject line to email@example.com
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RateWatch has been proudly serving the financial industry since 1989. For 25 years, RateWatch has continuously evolved to provide clients with multiple options of one-time and subscription reporting in several key price-setting areas, including deposits, loans and fees. The diversity and flexibility of RateWatch's services, along with superb quality and service, gives executives the best resources to maintain their competitive edge.
Financial institutions of all types and sizes depend on the timely and accurate information provided by RateWatch to make critical, profit-affecting decisions every day. Over 5,000 institutions nationwide currently rely on one or more of the services provided. RateWatch successfully meets their needs by acquiring data, including interest rates, fees, and product information, for over 98,000 institution locations. RateWatch's depth of data is unmatched in the industry and also supports government agencies and academia with current and historical research needs.
RateWatch is a part of TheStreet, the leading independent digital financial media company providing business and financial news, investing ideas and analysis to personal and institutional investors worldwide.
What We Do
TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company's flagship brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors. The Company's portfolio of institutional brands includes The Deal (www.thedeal.com), which provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.ratewatch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.