TheStreet, a leading financial news and information provider, is seeking a Marketing Manager to increase user engagement with our content and events, on and off our digital platforms. The ideal candidate has experience developing audiences through owned, earned and social media.
• Develop audience for TheStreet’s content, promotions, events, newsletters, webinars, reports, alerts, etc.
• Build audiences for online events such as webinars and podcasts through multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Market live events such as conferences, interviews or roundtables to attract the desired audience and ticket revenue
• Leverage content marketing best practices to enforce brand strengths and drive engagement
• Use analytics tools to measure and report results of marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities
• Manage relationships with strategic partners internally (editors, subscription marketing, design) and externally (vendors, partners)
• Work closely with subscription marketing to grow the conversion funnel from free side to paid premium products
• Develop and maintain a calendar of marketing programs and promotions
• BA/BS degree
• 5+ years digital marketing experience, media sector a plus
• Strong creative, analytical and reporting skills
• Knowledge of B2C direct response principles and practices
• Self-starter, collaborative
• Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work well within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including excellent business writing and presentation skills
• Experience and/or knowledge of/interest in investing and financial concepts a plus
• Proficiency with Google Anaytics and MS Office; Lytics, Sailthru and Movable Ink a plus
Please send a copy of your resume with "Marketing Manager" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Street, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.