TheStreet, Inc., (www.t.st) an award winning financial media company, is seeking a Regional Account Director to join the Ad Sales team who will be responsible for ensuring proactive revenue opportunities from active and prospective clients at the senior management level, as well as cultivating and maintaining high level agency and client relationships. This position entails a high level of strategic planning and thinking in order to successfully develop sales proposals and solutions, in addition to leading client sales meetings and events.
• Prospect and develop key senior level advertising agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget.
• Establish professional relationships and a robust account pipeline by prioritizing and conducting a high volume of weekly account opens and sales calls to realize maximum revenue.
• Lead territory sales in prospecting and securing sales opportunities to meet quarterly and annual revenue goals
• Direct the account management activities for the territory to drive account expansion and penetration, develop long term relationships and insure customer satisfaction
• Strategically approach prospects and determine needs, marketing initiatives/ objectives, business model, budget cycle and key decision-makers.
• Develop effective sales proposals and ad sales solutions by utilizing a thorough understanding of appropriate and available inventory.
• Conduct high-level client sales meetings and presentations to aggressively and professionally move the sales process towards agreement in a timely manner.
• Maximize advertising results and ensure a high renewal rate by communicating with client services team and client to assure execution of contract deliverables and maximum program optimization.
• Efficiently manage territory T&E.
• Complete regular call reports, sales pipelines and revenue forecasts.
• Lead the advertising sales team, coaching and mentoring junior team members.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree encouraged
• Extensive digital sales background with a minimum 7 years of success in advertising sales
• In-depth knowledge of interactive advertising and media landscape
• Solid contacts and relationships with agencies and clients
• Ability to sell conceptual, multi-faceted and profitable advertising programs
• Must be able to think strategically from a marketing perspective
• Highly developed written and oral presentation skills
• Experience coaching and managing a team
• Experience in a financial vertical preferred
Please send your resume and salary requirements with "RAD" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Do
TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company's flagship brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors. The Company's portfolio of institutional brands includes The Deal (www.thedeal.com), which provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.ratewatch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.