TheStreet, Inc., (www.t.st) an award-winning digital financial media company, is seeking a Telesales Relationship Executive whose primary function is to secure new sales opportunities, generate revenue, and ensure customer retention and activation by driving long-term memberships for TheStreet’s premium subscription products.
Our clients are influential active investors around the world. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills, a knowledge of the financial markets, and strong relationship building skills. This individual should be able to manage objections by demonstrating value and he/she should be great at networking and engaging people in conversation. A keen interest in the stock market or experience trading stocks is a must.
A successful candidate will spend time working with existing customers along with warm and prospect leads to better understand their investment styles and to recommend the right premium services to fit those styles and help investors grow their earnings.
The ideal candidate has to be committed to creating long-term relationships and managing customer accounts. This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often with multiple competing deadlines, so the ability to diligently multi-task is an invaluable skill.
• Work within a dedicated sales territory as the primary contact for subscribers
• Manage and prioritize territory leads to ensure the best revenue opportunities are contacted
• Develop territory leads to generate revenue from new sales or renewals via outbound and inbound sales calls
• Serve as the primary contact for all territory leads and manage all interactions with customer service to ensure subscriber needs are met
• Build upon relationships with existing accounts to upgrade into more sophisticated investment products and drive new business ideas across various product lines
• Increase member renewal value through product activation and education of subscribers
• Assess customer needs, prepare proposals and send out samples, when appropriate
• Collaborate and support sales team colleagues to ensure team goals are met
• Manage the shared inbound sales call queue
• Update commerce system to accurately reflect all client interactions
• Provide weekly reports summarizing all QC , timing issues and subscription cancellations
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• A passion for developing relationships to uncover and understand how our clients invest is a must-have for a successful candidate
• Excellent communication skills and ability to engage people at all levels in conversation
• Great team member who can collaborate with others on the sales team to deliver best-in-class service to our clients
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• 2 years + prior experience in tele sales, field sales or customer service capacity preferred
• A track record as a top performer
• Stock market trading and investment knowledge preferred
• Outgoing, competitive, and positive personality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, results-oriented team player who can also work well both independently and interdepartmentally with Marketing, Editorial and Finance department
• Motivated by the desire to constantly learn in a changing environment and actively contribute to a dynamic team structure
• Successful candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely
• Sponsorship will not be available for this position
Please attach a copy of your resume and salary requirements with "AcctExec" in the subject line to email@example.com
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer