TheStreet.com is looking for candidates for current and anticipated openings for staff reporters based in our New York City headquarters across from the New York Stock Exchange.
These positions will involve writing articles related to investing, markets, personal finance and business news in a fast-paced, real-time environment.
Successful candidates will have:
• Excellent writing and reporting skills honed through working three to five years or more at a business Web site, news wire or other media organization;
• Knowledge of U.S. and foreign markets, investing, economic data and personal finance;
• The ability to work in a fast-paced journalism environment;
• A personal interest in investing;
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) would be a plus.
For full-time openings in New York City, please submit your resume and three best writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org