TheStreet, Inc. (www.t.st.com), an award winning financial media company, is seeking a Senior Data Editor to build and international team of data journalists. This entrepreneurial journalist will be tasked with creating news and special reports around unique data tied to board rooms and corporate cultures. This role will work across business units and multiple revenue streams as well as every area of the newsroom.
• Build out and manage an international team of data journalists
• Use data to help journalists come up with stories
• Create news and special reports using data
• Work across business units and multiple revenue streams
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or a related field
• 5 – 10 years of experience working with data in journalism
• Reporting experience with a record of delivering results in a deadline environment
• Experience with complex data sets and analytical software programs a must
• Ability to manipulate data for presentation using Excel, Access, Illustrator, Tableau
Please send your resume along with salary requirements with “Senior Data Editor” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
TheStreet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What We Do
TheStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company's flagship brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors. The Company's portfolio of institutional brands includes The Deal (www.thedeal.com), which provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.ratewatch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.