TheStreet, a leading financial news and information company, is seeking a SEO Specialist, to identify trending content opportunities to drive results. This person will work closely with reporters and writers to ensure all best practices are thoroughly executed. This person must have strong written & verbal communication skills. H/She must be a go getter. This position will report to Sr. Director of SEO.
• 2-3 years SEO experience either in-house or in an agency environment, publishing a plus
• Experience working with Microsoft Office and SEO software tools
• Dedication to staying constantly informed of search and financial industry news
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working closely with editorial to provide daily trending keywords and stories for creation
• Ensuring editorial work adheres to SEO best practices
• Keyword research and Meta optimization of Title tags, Meta Tags, HTML Tags, Alt Tags
• Draft outlines for SEO content creation
• Identify and implement internal link optimization of existing and new stories to aid SEO efforts
• Utilize multiple platforms, Google Search Console, Google Trends and like programs daily
TheStreet, Inc.(NASDAQ: TST, www.t.st) is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company's flagship brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), is celebrating its 20th year of producing unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors. The Company's portfolio of institutional brands includes The Deal (www.thedeal.com), which provides actionable, intraday coverage of mergers, acquisitions and all other changes in corporate control; BoardEx (www.boardex.com), a relationship mapping service of corporate directors and officers; and RateWatch (www.ratewatch.com), which supplies rate and fee data from banks and credit unions across the U.S.